Clutch for formals!

12:53 PM Edit This 0 Comments »











I have Cream Rose formals coming up for Delta Gamma and guess what i made! A matching clutch!! It goes very well with my dress...sooooo cute. I used the left over yarn from my hip bag (a few posts below) and I barely had enough brown to finish it! I also stole the flower I off the hip bag because i'm out of brown! hehe.



I used Red Heart (brown) and Caron Simply Soft (blue) and a HUGE 9.00mm N hook. I just doubled up the two colors to get the marbled effect. Its basically a singe stitch until I got the hieght and width I wanted for the clutch. Once again, something made off the top of my head. I sewed up both sides and then the top, but left about 4 inches for a hole. I've showed it to some of my sorority sisters and they all find it adorable. Hopefully you do too!


Bluehook

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.