Cat Toys and Granny Squares

1:58 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
OK so my mom is a cat lady...and well...so am I. Although I can't have cats while at school, once I get my own place, I plan on haveing about 5 or 6. So I made this cat toy for my mom while I should have been studying for a Equine Health class. (don't worry, I still got on A) It took me about 2 hours, and was my first 3D crochet project ever! The free pattern can be found here http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/80204AD.html. Lion Brand is a great site to pick up tips and have step by step instructions for all crochet stitches.

----------


Another thing I'm working on right now is a Delta Gamma afghan. Our colors are bronze, pink, and blue. I'm hoping to line the squares with a bronze yarn if I can find something.




The quality of these pic's arn't so great...I'm aware....but the bf has the camera right now, so I had to use my phone!



Thanks!



BLUEhook

0 comments:

Powered by WebRing.