Teal and Brown hip bag!

4:28 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Here is my newest project! I always wanted a cute crochet hip bag, and now I have one. Cute cute. I used Red Heart yarn, I usually use the Carron yarns, but I didn't want this purse to stretch like the Carron yarn does. Eventually I will line it, but right now this purse is unlined. Since I made this off the top of my head, I don't have a pattern, but I did start it with the sunburst granny square in the post below, then just put a border on top. Thanks for looking!

----

I also took the liberty to invest in some crochet books. One is
Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet - The Happy Hooker by Debbie Stoller
and the other is
The Crochet Answer Book- Solutions to every problem you'll ever face, Answers to every question you'll ever ask. by Edie Eckman

so far I really like them!

Bluehook

1 comments:

A.Gina said...

Very cool looking bag! I am impressed

Powered by WebRing.