Delta Gamma Pot holders and Sunburst Square.

1:07 PM Edit This 1 Comment »

Hello Everybody, first i'd like to say I have my camera now and have some beautiful 8.0 megapixel photos to show my new projects!
--

Here is my first non-traditional granny square! How exciting. its a Sunburst square I found with About.com. You can access the pattern here. It was a very fun patter with puff and cluster stiches. This is the first square for my afghan i'm making for my Boy friends Grandma. Me and my mom made a afghan for MY grandma over christams break. It turned our very nice... Guess I just love making afghans!

Well I'm very excited about this square! Hope you can make it and enjoy it too.

-----

And here are some pot holder's that I have made for our Delta Gamma Alumni Weekend Auction. The one on the left is embellished with blue and pink glitter puff paint. Its more for decoration, or grabbing pots because I don't know if it is functional to actually hold a pot. The striped on the right is more funtional to grab and hold pots. Hopefully its a hit!
-------------

Bluehook

1 comments:

A.Gina said...

I love your sunburst square. Could you sew 2 together back to back & make a hotpad for hot pans/dishes to sit on?

Powered by WebRing.